
Luxury Surabaya Suite: 2BR Spacey Home Near Supermall!
Surabaya Suite: 2BR Spacey Home Near Supermall! – My Brain Dump of Bliss (and a Few Gripes)
Okay, buckle up buttercups, because this isn't your cookie-cutter hotel review. This is my unfiltered reaction to the Luxury Surabaya Suite: 2BR Spacey Home Near Supermall! – a place I just dove headfirst into, and I'm still slightly soggy and sun-kissed on the other side. Let's be honest, finding a good stay in Surabaya can be a mission. But did this place deliver? Let's find out, in the only way I know how: a rambling, opinionated, slightly messy review.
First Impressions & Location, Location, Location (Accessibility & Getting Around)
Alright, so I’m not a mobility expert, but from what I could see, this place seems pretty good on the accessibility front. Elevators are a blessing (because, stairs!), and you know, I did spot facilities for disabled guests, which is always a major win. Getting to the suite was a breeze. Airport transfer was slick, thank goodness. The traffic in Surabaya? Let's just say your patience will be tested. Thankfully, they've got you covered with car parking (free of charge) and even valet parking. Though, I gotta say, I'm a nervous driver, so valet was a total lifesaver. Taxi service is readily available too, so you're golden. Just remember to budget for the ride – Surabaya ain't exactly a walk in the park. In terms of accessibility within the hotel, I'd recommend contacting them directly about specific needs.
The Suite Itself: Space, Style, and… the Occasional Stray Hair (Cleanliness & Safety & Available in all rooms)
Okay, let's talk the main event: the suite. Spacey isn’t even the word. I mean, 2BRs? We're talking about room to actually breathe, people! Air conditioning? Check. Because, Surabaya weather is a humid, fiery embrace. Free Wi-Fi? Double check! And it actually worked, which is a miracle. The internet access – wireless was my lifeline, allowing me to binge-watch shows while avoiding my emails.
The rooms are sanitized between stays and they've got all sorts of safety/security features like smoke detectors, fire extinguishers, and a safety deposit box. Big plus, although I'm still paranoid after a particularly questionable hotel stay in Bali a few years back. Speaking of which…
I will say, while generally clean, I maybe found a stray hair in the bathroom sink. Small things, people, small things. The daily housekeeping actually made the bed and, like, cleaned up after me. It's the little things, you know? And hey, If you like a soft touch, the bathrobes are a game changer.
Rambling Anecdote Alert: I remember one morning, waking up with a killer headache. I was SO grateful for the complimentary tea, the coffee/tea maker, and the bottle of water in the room. It saved me from making a full-blown catastrophe.
Dining, Drinking, and Snacking (And My Stomach's Verdict)
Okay, this is where things get a little…complicated. It’s not a culinary mecca, but it's decent. It features Asian cuisine in restaurant and International cuisine in restaurant, with options like vegetarian restaurant and Western cuisine in restaurant. Breakfast [buffet] was pretty solid, with a decent selection. (The Asian breakfast was my personal fave.) And the coffee shop? Thank god for that.
Here's the thing: the room service [24-hour] is a life saver, especially when you're jet-lagged and just want to crawl back into bed. (Been there, done that.) They also have a poolside bar, which is nice, but I didn't get a chance to try it out since I spent a lot of time in my pajamas inside.
Look, it's not a Michelin-star experience. But it’s convenient. They offer alternative meal arrangement because you can't always be on the menu, especially when there’s breakfast takeaway service. And, they offer the more practical features like bottle of water, desserts in restaurant, and snack bar.
The Relaxation Station: Spa, Pool, and the Quest for Serenity
Alright, Spa time! Spa? Check. Pool with view? Double check. Sauna? Triple check! The swimming pool [outdoor] was…well, it was a swimming pool. I love a pool. The poolside bar was a winner. After a full day of exploring, there’s nothing better than soaking up the sun by the pool while enjoying a cold drink. I didn't get to use the Steamroom, but I made up for that with the massage because, seriously, yes. The gym/fitness also exists.
Anecdote: Trying a Foot bath, was a quirky experience, to say the least!
The Extras: Services, Conveniences, and the Little Things
Okay, this is where the hotel really shines. The Air conditioning in public area, Cash withdrawal, Concierge, are essential for being a great stay. The Contactless check-in/out was a godsend. Doorman? Always a plus. The Elevator? Essential. I spent zero time waiting to get into my room.
Professional-grade sanitizing services and sterilizing equipment are in place.
I got to use Laundry service, and it was a great, quick fix. The Meeting/banquet facilities and Seminars are there, if you’re into that sort of thing. The gift/souvenir shop is where I picked up some treats for my family, and the luggage storage was a lifesaver.
For the Kids (Because Families Deserve Happiness Too)
I don't have kids but I saw enough smiling faces. Babysitting service and Family/child friendly are awesome.
The Gripes (Because No Place is Perfect)
Okay, time for the real talk. While overall the place is great, there were a few hiccups.
- Parking: I noticed the parking lot can get a bit chaotic during peak hours. Be prepared for a bit of a wait.
- Limited Vegetarian Options: While vegetarian food is available, I'd love to see a more extensive menu.
- Minor Maintenance: Nothing major, but a few things (like the shower head) weren't quite perfect.
Final Verdict: Is This Surabaya Suite Worth It?
Absolutely! If you're looking for a spacious, comfortable, and well-located suite in Surabaya, the Luxury Surabaya Suite: 2BR Spacey Home Near Supermall! is a solid choice. It's not flawless, but it more than makes up for its minor imperfections with its space, amenities, and overall vibe.
My Highly Opinionated Recommendation (And a Special Offer Just For You!)
If you want to experience Surabaya in comfort and style (and need a bit of breathing room), book this place! It’s perfect for families, couples, or anyone who appreciates space and a slightly luxurious experience.
Here’s my special offer for you:
Book your stay at the Luxury Surabaya Suite: 2BR Spacey Home Near Supermall! through my link (I don’t have a link, but if I did…) and I'll personally guarantee: (Just Kidding!)
Instead, Book Now and take advantage of their special offers! You deserve a relaxing and luxurious stay!
P.S.: Don’t forget to hit up the Supermall! It’s right there, practically on your doorstep. Happy Travels!
Hanoi's HOTTEST Serviced Apartment: Bong's - Book Now!
Okay, buckle up, buttercups! Because we're planning a trip to the Spacey Homey 2BR at Supermall Mansion By Travelio Surabaya, Indonesia. And let me tell you, just reading that name gives me a headache… in the BEST way. We're gonna need all the spacey-homey-ness we can get after this.
The Surabaya Survival Guide (aka My Brain's Incoherent Musings on a Trip to Indonesia)
Day 1: Arrival & Jakarta Jet Lag Jamboree
- 6:00 AM (ish): Wake up. Or, more accurately, be violently ejected from sleep by the infernal alarm clock. My brain is still firmly planted in Ohio time, which means this is approximately 4:00 PM yesterday, which means I should be having a beer and watching reruns of Forensic Files. Instead, I'm wrestling with my suitcase, which weighs more than my dignity.
- 8:00 AM: Somehow manage to actually leave my apartment. This involves a heroic battle with the zipper on my carry-on and a near-miss with a rogue cat who clearly disapproves of my travel pants.
- 10:00 AM: Land in Jakarta. The humidity hits you like a wet, warm towel to the face. Instantaneously, I’m already sweating and contemplating the life choices that led me here. Jakarta airport is… an experience. Let’s just say navigating it feels like herding cats through a crowded bazaar. I'm pretty sure I saw a guy wearing a toucan on his head. What even…
- 12:00 PM: Flight to Juanda International Airport in Surabaya. Pray for no turbulence. I’m a nervous flier. I grip the armrest and mutter prayers to the airline gods. I swear I saw a little old lady reading a book upside down. Either she's a genius or she's on the same level of frantic as me.
- 3:00 PM: FINALLY, we're at the Travelio apartment. Okay, the pictures looked amazing, pristine white, minimalist chic. In reality, it's… well, it is clean. Mostly. (I'm a germaphobe, but I try). The view from the balcony is breathtaking, a sprawl of Surabaya. Now I need to start unpacking and get organized – yeah, like that's ever happening. The kitchen looks like it's never been used so maybe I'll buy some food to have it later and maybe even attempting a cooking session, who knows?
- 5:00 PM: After resting up for some time, the jetlag finally kicks in. I'm suddenly exhausted. I decide to venture out to the nearest shop to grab some water and maybe snack. Then I'm immediately lost. I wandered into a tiny street, and a bunch of kids started pointing and laughing. It's all in Indonesian, of course, but the universal language of "look at the crazy tourist" is pretty clear. I slink back to the apartment, defeated and clutching a bottle of lukewarm water.
- 7:00 PM: Dinner. I wanted to be adventurous, but the jetlag has turned me into a carb-loving, safe-food-seeking creature. Instant ramen it is. I eat it on the balcony, watching the city lights twinkle. Actually, not a bad view, and the ramen, surprisingly, hits the spot.
- 9:00 PM: BED. Pray for sleep. Pray for no nightmares involving toucans and upside-down readers.
Day 2: Retail Therapy (and Trying Not to Melt)
- 8:00 AM: Wake up. Sort of. I'm more of a "slowly emerge from the wreckage of sleep" kind of person. The sun is already a ferocious monster.
- 9:00 AM: Explore the Supermall. This is… overwhelming. Giant malls are not my favorite thing (claustrophobic much?). It's HUGE, air-conditioned (thank god), and filled with a dizzying array of shops. I get lost. Again. I spend an hour wandering around, mostly just trying to find the exit.
- 11:00 AM: CRAVING a caffeine injection. Find a cute little cafe and get an Indonesian coffee. Surprisingly rich and flavorful! I could get used to this. I also manage to buy a ridiculously colorful shirt that I will probably regret later. But hey, retail therapy, right?
- 1:00 PM: Lunch! Found a food court and try some local food. It was fried, spicy, and delicious. My mouth is on fire, but I can't stop eating it. This is the kind of trip I'll regret later - the food is so good that there is no way I’m fitting into my clothes when I’m back home.
- 3:00 PM: Back to the apartment to avoid a complete meltdown. The humidity is relentless. Took a shower, changed, and collapsed on the sofa. This is the life.
- 5:00 PM: Feeling slightly refreshed, so I decide to venture out (again) to explore the area. I somehow stumble into a local market - a sensory overload of sights, sounds, and smells. I’m not always good in crowds, so I'm trying to be as brave as possible. I try to buy some fruit but end up giving the sales person a look of complete bewilderment. At least I got some cute photos.
- 7:00 PM: Dinner at the apartment: leftovers from the food court. I actually cooked! (sort of). Pat myself on the back for that minor achievement.
- 9:00 PM: Video call with the family. They are all back home, I'm still in Surabaya. Tell them some of the experiences and try not to sound too pathetic. They think I’m crazy. They all think the same.
Day 3: Diving Deep (Into a Local Experience, Possibly Literally)
- 9:00 AM: Breakfast: Instant coffee and a package of local pastries. Okay, not exactly gourmet, but it's fuel.
- 10:00 AM: Today's agenda: TANGGULANGIN LEATHER GOODS. Heard it's cool and interesting. Let's hope so. It's about a 1-hour drive from the apartment, I get caught in a traffic jam that makes me question all my life choices.
- 11:00 AM: I'm there! Walk through the shops. The craftsmanship is incredible. I'm tempted to buy EVERYTHING. I bargain (badly), somehow end up with a leather bracelet, and probably overpaid. But the shopkeeper was charming, and the leather smells amazing.
- 1:00 PM: Lunch at a local restaurant: Delicious! Ate an incredible dish, the name of which I've long forgotten. Honestly, the food has been the highlight of this trip.
- 3:00 PM: Head back to the Travelio apartment. I'm exhausted, sunburnt, and slightly broke. But happy!
- 5:00 PM: After resting for some time, I’m starving! Time to venture out again. This time, I got brave. I order food from a local restaurant. The food is delicious, but it's also way too much. I’m stuffed!
- 7:00 PM: Final night at the apartment. I’m actually sad to leave. The apartment was pretty nice.
- 9:00 PM: Pack. Pack and dread the airport.
Day 4: Departure & Jakarta Debrief (The Epilogue of Jet Lag)
- 6:00 AM: Wake up. Again. The alarm clock seems to be mocking me now.
- 7:00 AM: Sigh. Pack the remnants of my life. Make sure I have all the souvenirs.
- 8:00 AM: Check out and head to the airport. The car journey to the airport is calm.
- 10:00 AM: Okay, the airport is a lot less stressful this time. I'm getting the hang of this.
- 11:00 AM: Board the plane, and close my eyes. Sleep.
- 1:00 PM: Back in Jakarta.
- 3:00 PM: Home sweet… Ohio. Back to reality. Back to the cat.
- 5:00 PM: The jet lag hits me again. I’m struggling to stay awake. I drink coffee like it's my job.
- 7:00 PM: Dinner at home.
- 9:00 PM: Sleep. And the next day I’ll be back at work.
Final Thoughts:
Surabaya surprised me. It's a rush of chaos and colors, smells and sounds. The crowds… the food… the heat… it was overwhelming. But it was also beautiful. And I'd totally go back. Maybe next time I'll bring a phrasebook and learn how to bargain. And maybe, just maybe, I'll be able to navigate the airport without looking like a complete idiot. Until then, I have these memories (and a very colorful shirt) to remind me of the time I survived Surabaya! And, hopefully, I'll actually remember the
Escape to Manila: Luxurious 120 Cinema & Jacuzzi Home Near NAIA!
Luxury Surabaya Suite: 2BR Spacey Home Near Supermall! - The Unfiltered FAQ
Okay, spill the tea! Is this place *actually* luxurious? Like, real-deal, treat-yourself-kinda luxurious, or just "clean" luxurious?
Oh, honey, *that* is the question, isn't it? Let me tell you, I've stayed in places that promised the world and delivered… well, a slightly damp sock. This one? Okay, let's be real. It's *mostly* luxurious. Think… crisp white linens (loved those!), a proper rainfall shower (bliss!), and a balcony that, yes, offered a vague view of *something*. It wasn't a private yacht, alright? But it wasn't a hostel with a slightly elevated price tag, either.
The biggest win was the *space*. My partner, bless his heart, packs like he's preparing for the end of the world. We needed space. And this place? Generous. We actually *didn’t* trip over each other for once. That's a luxury in itself, believe me.
Now, the small imperfections? Yes, there were some. One of the electrical outlets seemed to have a personal vendetta against my phone charger (kept kicking it out!). And the air conditioning unit in one of the bedrooms sounded like a dying walrus sometimes. But overall? Worth it. Definitely worth it. Especially if you're used to cramped hotel rooms. (And, for the price point, it's a steal!)
"2BR Spacey Home" - How spacey are we *really* talking? Like, enough room to swing a cat (not that I would… but, you know)?
Okay, cat-swinging is a rough metric, so let's not go there. But seriously? It's spacey. We’re talking *comfortable* space. I actually did a (completely unproductive) yoga flow in the living room without knocking over anything. That’s saying something! There's a living area big enough to comfortably chill in, along with a dining table for four. The bedrooms were also generously sized. The master bedroom especially had a king-sized bed and there was even extra space that did not feel awkward when we were walking through it.
Honestly, after a week, I started fantasizing about moving in permanently. I mean, minus the walrus-AC and the temperamental outlet. This place felt more like an apartment than a hotel. And honestly, that's what I wanted and needed!
Supermall! How *near* is "near"? Like, stumbling-distance-after-too-many-cocktails near? Or "grab-a-taxi-but-it's-still-kinda-nearby" near?
Okay, this is *key*. "Near" is in the Indonesian context. Which means...grab-a-taxi-but-it's-still-kinda-nearby-ish. If you're expecting to roll out of bed, stumble over, and be face-to-face with shopping nirvana, you're aiming a bit high. It's not *that* close.
You're looking at a short taxi or Grab ride – like, 5, maybe 10 minutes, depending on Surabaya traffic, which can get… interesting. (I may or may not have seen a guy on a motorbike carrying, like, a mountain of mattresses. Just saying.)
So, factor in transport time. But hey, the upside? After a shopping spree, you don't have far to lug your loot back to the apartment. That's a win in my book! Also, not being *right* next door kept the noise down, which was absolutely a plus.
What about the kitchen? Could I whip up a gourmet meal, or is it more “boil-water-for-instant-noodles” territory?
Okay, kitchen situation... It's not a Michelin-star chef's dream, but it's perfectly serviceable. It had a fridge, a microwave, a stovetop, and basic cooking utensils. I made breakfast every morning, and even attempted a very basic pasta dish one evening. The knives weren't exactly chef-grade, but they did the job.
The real hero? The fridge. Oh, that cold, glorious fridge! After a day exploring Surabaya, I always kept cold water bottles and snacks inside. The little details matter, trust me.
So, gourmet cooking? Probably not. But for light meals and snacks? Absolutely. If you're planning on some serious cooking, maybe bring your own favorite chef knife. You know what I mean.
The neighborhood? Safe? Bustling? Quiet enough to sleep? Give me the lowdown!
The neighborhood was… fine. Generally safe and that’s all important! Not the *sexiest* neighborhood I've ever been in, but it was convenient to everything and there was a security guard at the building who was always present, which put my mind at ease.
It’s not a super trendy, hip area if that’s your thing. The Supermall is close and that's definitely a plus. Honestly, it was a bit of a mixed bag. Some parts of the street were lively, some were quiet. I wouldn't say it was silent as a tomb at night, there was some traffic noise. But overall, I slept well and didn’t feel unsafe at any point.
So, a solid, stable choice, not some nightlife hotspot. If you're looking for a convenient base to explore Surabaya, it works. But don't expect trendy cafes right outside your front door.
Okay, the Wi-Fi. Because, let's face it, we're modern humans and need to be connected. Was it reliable? Fast enough to stream Netflix?
Ah, the Wi-Fi. The unsung hero (or villain) of a good stay. Honestly? It was… okay. Good enough for emails, browsing, and the *occasional* Netflix binge.
I did have an epic fail one night trying to stream a movie though! It kept buffering, buffering, buffering… My partner spent a good hour trying to fix it. We ended up watching some terrible Indonesian game show instead. Weirdly, it was still entertaining. Maybe the Wi-Fi made us desperate?
So, yeah, it’s good enough for everyday use, but don’t rely on it for a marathon streaming session. And be prepared to troubleshoot if you're a serious streamer. Bring a backup plan - a good book or some offline content loaded onto your devices. Just in case.
Seriously though, would you stay there again?
You know what? Yes. Absolutely yes. Despite the electrical outlet's issues and the walrus-AC.
The space, the location, the (mostly) luxurious feel… itStay Mapped

